Sunday, March 22, 2015

March Madness

I don’t fill out a bracket for March Madness.

But if I did…….

It would have been blown on the very first day thanks to the fact that my alma mater, Baylor University, managed to lose a game that they should have won. REALLY BEARS!! 18+ turnovers. Missed dunks. Missed free throws. Ridiculous. And personally, not a particularly nice birthday gift to give me on the day that I turned 55. I was so made…..and I might have yelled a bit……and we won’t talk about the stomping of feet that might have gone on.

Max the Magnificent might have fled to his “house” (actually the laundry room) in terror at the display of temper.

Thank goodness there was knitting to keep my hands from trying to throttle someone on the TV.

2015-03-20 18.27.15

I might have bought some yarn last week.

Yarn diet? I do not know of what you speak. I really did try to find something in my stash that would be right for the sweater that I felt I MUST have when we are in Sedona for the Beloved Niece’s wedding. It isn’t like I don’t have yarn that would be good for a sweater or three. But there just wasn’t anything that screamed Arizona and wedding and Effortless Cardigan (by Hannah Fettig) so I just had to get on the internetz and order something. That is what the internetz is for right?

2014-12-25 13.40.52

Nothing is too good for going to see this girl of my heart marry such a wonderful guy.

And besides, I wanted to knit a sweater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.