Monday, December 1, 2014

Add It To The Collection

It’s that day of the year again.

The day where, here at Chez Knit, there is much food and laughter and stealing of the most generous and gentile and kind sort…..

You didn’t really BELIEVE that last part did you? If you did then you must be new here.

Stealing, especially of the Christmas ornament kind, is not all that kind around here. It is rather ruthless if truth be told.

Let’s walk down memory lane shall we….

Stealing and Colusion

Heather Stole My Ornament….Again

Ornament Stealage Extraordinaire

We Need The Ornament Police!

Grand Theft Ornament

And so we come again to that time of year when I have to put my little artsy cap on and think of an ornament that I can produce and then give to all who come to this crazed house of Christmas cheer. And every year I think I am not going to get all of them done. I start thinking about them in September…and then I forget. I remember again sometime around the first part of October…and maybe start on them. Then around the middle of October I start to panic because I know that if I am not fully into ornament production by November 1 then I am in a deep pile of steaming doo doo.

This year…….I was done BEFORE Thanksgiving. All done. All tagged. All wrapped. I am sitting here in a nice haze of self congratulations because I wasn’t up til the wee hours yesterday trying to get them done. Don’t laugh….it has happened before.

And so, as you do every year, I am going to give you a sneak peak.

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

These things are so stinking cute.

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Hope and Lauren, if you are here and peaking you need to stop right now.

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

Red heart

2014-12-01 16.52.32

If I recover tomorrow I will tell you ALL about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.