Saturday, November 22, 2014

7 Quick Takes: Where NaBloPoMo Is History…Sort of

7_quick_takes_sm1

Someday life will slow down…..someday.

Blather that might just get me through til Christmas

1.
HHBL looked at me last night at around 10p, just as we were dialing up 20/20 on the TV and said,

Did you blog today?

And it was then that I realized that I had been so busy running around and trying to get so many parts of so many different things accomplished that I forgot to blog.

And it was FRIDAY!

And it is NaBloPoMo month!

Sigh.

So here I am, a day late and a blog post short.

2.
Folks, I do not ever remember a colder November. This week we saw temperatures in the single digits overnight. I kept thinking I must have somehow missed Christmas and popped right into January and February. It is absolutely, positively no fun to be walking the dog as 6 dark thirty and have the wind howling up the hill and blowing in your face. All you can think at that moment is…

Hurryup! Hurryup! Hurryup! Hurryup! Hurryup! Hurryup! Hurryup! Hurryup!

Then as an extra special thing we had freezing rain this morning.

Good times.

At least we do not live in Buffalo. Actually my bro-in-law lives in Buffalo…but he has been stuck in D.C. since Tuesday!

3.
All the Ornament Exchange ornaments are DONEDONEDONEDONE!

But I am not showing them to you yet. That will happen on December 1st.

But don’t peak!

4.
I tell you, my iPhone hates me.

And I am frustrated.

What is taking up so much space on this thing!!

And why will it not let me send some music back into the cloud.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And let us not even talk about how I am still holding off on upgrading to iOS 8.1.1 because I have a 4s and I don’t want it to just go kaflooee on me.

5.
Cartoon Girl and NYC Guy are visiting for about 48 hours. They came in for a wedding and they are going right back out again tomorrow morning. But it isn’t like we aren’t going to see them again in, oh let’s see, three days.

And again at Christmas.

They are going to get sick of us.

6.
This is the heavy lists time of year. I have lists that are broken down into smaller lists with little component parts of the list that have to be done before the next phase of the list can be moved onto.

Where you life be without lists.

7.
Instagram. Because, you know.

2014-11-17 11.03.39-22014-11-17 21.34.152014-11-18 15.43.002014-11-18 16.22.112014-11-19 09.28.372014-11-20 15.27.33-22014-11-20 19.42.40-22014-11-21 06.35.39-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.